We respect your privacy
I. Administrator of personal data
The personal data controller is:
II. Personal data
- Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, however, it is necessary to use the services offered through the Malexim.pl Portal. Without providing the personal data required by the Administrator, providing these services will not be possible.
- All personal data that the User enters into the registration form, correspondence and other personal data collected in the course of using the services offered through the Portal are processed in a manner consistent with the requirements set out in Polish law, and in particular the Act of 29.08.1997 on personal data protection (uniform text: Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, as amended) and the Act of 18.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422).
- From 25 May 2018, personal data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as “FRA”.
- The administrator of personal data may entrust the processing of collected personal data of Users to another entity on the basis of an agreement concluded with it to entrust the processing of personal data.
- The Administrator informs that the recipients of personal data will be: entities providing hosting for the Portal, entities dealing with IT security of the Portal, state authorities authorized to do so under separate regulations, accounting offices for the purposes of financial settlements, payment operators as well as companies having a presentation on the Malexim.pl Portal.
- The User has the right to access his personal data and can verify or correct it, as well as delete it, by sending an appropriate request to the Administrator.
- From 25.05.2018. The User will also have the right to limit the processing and transfer of personal data. If the personal data will be processed in violation of legal requirements, then the User will have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- From 25.05.2018. The User will also have the right to object to the processing of personal data, including objections to processing for direct marketing purposes.
- The Administrator processes the Users’ personal data to the extent necessary for the conclusion, execution and termination of the legal relationship, the subject of which is the provision of services offered through the Portal. The Users’ personal data provided in the correspondence with the Administrator are used to provide the User with answers and for marketing purposes consisting in promoting the Administrator and his services.
- From 25.05.2018, the legal basis for the processing of personal data will be Article 6(1)(b) and Article 6(1)(f) of the TYPRES. The legally justified interest of the Administrator is to market his own services.
- Users’ personal data is collected in case:
– registration of an account in the malexim.pl store, in order to create and manage an individual account.
– placing an order at the malexim.pl store, in order to perform the contract.
– subscribing to the newsletter (Newsletter), in order to perform the contract, the subject of which is the service provided electronically.
– use the service of a contact form in the malexim.pl store in order to perform the contract provided electronically.
- The scope of the processed data includes:
– name and surname
– delivery / mailing address
- In the case of companies, the data necessary to properly carry out and document the transaction are additionally processed:
– TAX ID
– company name
– company address.
The Administrator, on the basis of the additional and optional consent granted by the User, has the right to send marketing information to the given e-mail addresses or telephone numbers. The consent referred to in the preceding sentence may be revoked by the User at any time. In the case of such consent, the legal basis for the processing of personal data shall also be Article 10 of the Act of 18.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services and Article 172 of the Act of 16.07.2004. Telecommunication law.
Personal data will be processed for the time necessary for the Administrator to provide services to the User, and after their completion for the time necessary to prove the correctness of the Administrator’s obligations to the User. This period corresponds to the length of the period of limitation of claims. Personal data processed within the scope of marketing activities will be processed for the duration of their performance by the Administrator or the User’s objection to further processing of personal data for marketing purposes, or cancellation of consent to send marketing information to the e-mail address or telephone number.
- Administrator stores cookie files on User’s device and then gets access to information contained in them for the following purposes:
- proper operation of the Portal, and especially the maintenance of the session after logging in,
- adjusting the offered services to the User’s preferences,
- remembering individual user preferences,
- The Administrator also informs Users that there is a possibility to configure the Internet browser in such a way that it is impossible to save and store cookies on the User’s end device.
- The Administrator also indicates that the cookies can be removed by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through the appropriate functions of the browser, programs for this purpose or the use of appropriate tools available within the operating system.
- Under these links there is information on how to remove cookies in selected web browsers:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek,
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.60/pl/cookies.html,
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl,
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647,
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL
The Administrator informs the Users that a change in the configuration of the Internet browser, which prevents or limits the storage of cookies, may cause limitations in the functionality of the services provided. The deletion of cookies during the service provision may lead to similar effects.
IV. Data contained in system logs
The information contained in the system logs in connection with the general rules of Internet connections is used by the hosting company operating the Portal only for technical and statistical purposes.
V. Technical measures applied by the Administrator
The Administrator applies the technical measures required by the current regulations on personal data protection to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data sent electronically.
The Administrator will also register the IP number of the computer through which the User will use the Portal. On the basis of the location associated with the IP number, the Administrator will optimize the content of the Portal to be best suited to the User’s needs.